
Okay, by posting here I would like to share my thoughts and experience on what I do around at work and may be some pictures of my life as well.
For those who are not familiar with what I do, I do some software development for Xponaut AB and ModularStreams Sweden.
Most of the time I work with Flex and Drupal, so posts are gonna be around these two frameworks (and languages they are written Actionscript, PHP) with occasional other stuff thrown in.
We'll have a series of discussions and analysises of implementation of common design patterns, particularly in actionscript.
Besides I am gonna be posting demo mockups of GUI of applications that I do occasionally for our customers using Xara Xtreme or Photoshop.
There are several very exciting open source projects from Google that I'm following closely. We could have a look at some of them from time to time too.
That's enough for now. Bye till next post.

No comments:
Post a Comment